Part of the Thanksgiving tradition is the hymn “We Gather Together to Ask the Lord’s Blessing.” The current lyrics emerged in the late 1800s, and the hymn became popular in the United States in the early 1900s. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir never does things in a small way. And this performance is a perfect illustration of that.
2016/2017 Events at Clark Lake
Note: To review stories, photos and videos of an event, click on the link. As new information for 2017 becomes available, the link will take you to it.
- Polar Plunge at Eagle Point – Saturday, January 28 (click here for 2017 registrations)
- Ladies Night Out at the Beach Bar, Thursday, May 26, 6 pm
- Memorial Day Parade, Hyde Road (assemble 7:30 – 8 am at old school), Monday, May 30, 8:30 am
- First Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, June 26
- Fourth of July Fireworks at Clark Lake, Sunday, July 3rd
- Learn to Sail Classes, Clark Lake Yacht Club, July 9, 16, 23
- Great American Crab Races, Beach Bar, Sunday through Tuesday, July 10, 11, 12
- Second Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, July 24
- Kids Triathlon, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, July 31
- Run Clark Lake, Ocean Beach Road, Saturday, August 6
- Raft-O-Rama, Sunday, August 7
- Third Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, August 14
- Fourth Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, September 3
- Fall Regatta, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Saturday-Sunday, September 24-25
- Clark Lake Garden Angels Fall Fund Raiser, Community Center, Sunday, September 25, noon-3 pm
- Beerfest to support the Spirit Trail, Saturday, October 15, 12 noon – 4 pm
- Ladies Ornament Party, Thursday, December 8th, 6:30 pm, Beach Bar
Send additions, deletions or corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org.
–For the latest updates, scroll down to News and Events–
Raft-a-Rama Calendar for 2017 is now available at Doyle’s.
Andy Scott created a video of sights at Clark Lake, seen over the last couple years. Click and enjoy the experience!
To review some of the highlighted articles from 2015, please click here.
Most new additions to the website are headlined on the Clark Lake Spirit Facebook page. So if you “like” Clark Lake Spirit on Facebook, you’ll see a headline pop up on your Facebook newsfeed. Then you can click the story to see it on the website.
This website intends to reflect the heart and soul of Clark Lake. New content is added frequently and you’re invited to be part of it! Email your content and comments to email@example.com.
Website navigation tip: Some of the tabs at the top of the page have pull down menus that allow you to go directly to your desired destination. For example, click on History and you’ll find My Clark Lake Story, Historical Perspectives and Tributes. If you click on Clark Lake Connections, you’ll get direct access to Crab Races, Garden Angels, and a link to the Clark Lake Yacht Club.
For details on the work of the Foundation, please go to “Standing Up for Clark Lake.”
Contributions to the Clark Lake Spirit Foundation are most welcome and can support a number of lake-oriented organizations and this website. Click here to donate through this website or make out the check to “Clark Lake Spirit Foundation”, noting what it is to benefit, and mail to PO Box 224, Clarklake, MI 49234. The Foundation is a 501c3 and donations are tax-advantaged.