Take two minutes and watch this Thanksgiving video of people you may know–“Being Grateful for Clark Lake.” Then join in by leaving your comment.
To view the video saluting Clark Lake veterans, please click here.
2018 Events (& links to 2017 coverage) at Clark Lake
Note: To review stories, photos and videos of an event, click on the link. As new information for 2018 becomes available, the link will take you to it. Some 2018 dates may be subject to change.
- Polar Plunge at Eagle Point – Saturday, January 27 (click here for the fundraiser website)
- Spirit Trail Cleanup, Saturday, March 24, 9 am – meet at County Park, Ocean Beach Road
- Ladies Night Out at the Beach Bar, Thursday, May 24, 6 pm
- Memorial Day Parade, Hyde Road (assemble 7:30 – 8 am at old school), Monday, May 28, 8:30 am
- Blessing of the Spirit Trail, County Park, Sunday, June 24 at 10 am
- First Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, June 25
- Painting at the Lake, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Friday, June 30, 6 pm – 8 pm (2017)
- Independence Day Fireworks and Luminaries Luminaries & individuals -2018 dates not set yet
- Learn to Sail Classes, Clark Lake Yacht Club, July 8, 22, 29
- Rebel Nationals, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Friday, July 14 through Sunday, July 16 (2017)
- Great American Crab Races, Beach Bar, Sunday through Tuesday, July 15, 16, 17 (2018 dates are tentative)
- Second Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, July 23
- Kids Triathlon, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, July 29
- Run Clark Lake, Ocean Beach Road, Saturday, August 4
- Raft-O-Rama, Sunday, August 5
- Beerfest to support the Spirit Trail, Saturday, August 12, noon – 4 pm, Pointe Bar & Grill (no Beerfest anticipated in 2018)
- Third Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, August 13
- Fourth Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, September 4
- Fall Regatta, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Saturday-Sunday, September 23-24
- Harvest Moon Party (Clark Lake Community Center benefit), at Clark Lake Yacht Club, Saturday, October 14, 6 pm (2017 date, not expected for 2018)
- Ladies Ornament Party
Send additions, deletions or corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org.
–For the latest updates, scroll down to News and Events–
Andy Scott created a video of sights at Clark Lake, seen over the last couple years. Click and enjoy the experience!
“Like” Clark Lake Spirit on Facebook, and you’ll see a headline pop up on your Facebook newsfeed. Then click for the story, photos and videos.
This website intends to reflect the heart and soul of Clark Lake. New content is added frequently and you’re invited to be part of it! Email your content and comments to email@example.com.
For details on the work of the Foundation, please go to “Standing Up for Clark Lake.”
Contributions to the Clark Lake Spirit Foundation are most welcome and can support a number of lake-oriented organizations and this website. Click here to donate through this website or make out the check to “Clark Lake Spirit Foundation”, noting what it is to benefit, and mail to PO Box 224, Clarklake, MI 49234. The Foundation is a 501c3 and donations are tax-advantaged.