2017 Events at Clark Lake
Note: To review stories, photos and videos of an event, click on the link. As new information for 2017 becomes available, the link will take you to it.
- Polar Plunge at Eagle Point – Saturday, January 28 (click here for the fundraiser website)
- Spirit Trail Cleanup, Saturday, April 1, 9 am – meet at County Park, Ocean Beach Road
- Ladies Night Out at the Beach Bar, Thursday, May 25, 6 pm
- Memorial Day Parade, Hyde Road (assemble 7:30 – 8 am at old school), Monday, May 29, 8:30 am
- Blessing of the Spirit Trail, County Park, Sunday, June 25 at 10 am
- First Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, June 25
- Painting at the Lake, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Friday, June 30, 6 pm – 8 pm
- Fourth of July Fireworks and Luminaries at Clark Lake, Monday, July 3, (Menard’s display, Saturday, July 8)
- Learn to Sail Classes, Clark Lake Yacht Club, July 8, 22, 29
- Great American Crab Races, Beach Bar, Sunday through Tuesday, July 16, 17, 18,
- Rebel Nationals, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Friday, July 14 through Sunday, July 16
- Second Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, July 23
- Kids Triathlon, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, July 30
- Run Clark Lake, Ocean Beach Road, Saturday, August 5
- Raft-O-Rama, Sunday, August 6
- Beerfest to support the Spirit Trail, Saturday, August 12, noon – 4 pm, Pointe Bar & Grill
- Third Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, August 13
- Fourth Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, September 4
- Fall Regatta, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Saturday-Sunday, September 23-24
- Clark Lake Garden Angels Fall Fund Raiser, Community Center
- Harvest Moon Party (Clark Lake Community Center benefit), at Clark Lake Yacht Club, Saturday, October 14, 6 pm
- Ladies Ornament Party TBA
Send additions, deletions or corrections to email@example.com.
–For the latest updates, scroll down to News and Events–
Andy Scott created a video of sights at Clark Lake, seen over the last couple years. Click and enjoy the experience!
To review some of the highlighted articles from 2015, please click here.
Most new additions to the website are headlined on the Clark Lake Spirit Facebook page. “Like” Clark Lake Spirit on Facebook, and you’ll see a headline pop up on your Facebook newsfeed. Then you can click the story to see it on the website.
This website intends to reflect the heart and soul of Clark Lake. New content is added frequently and you’re invited to be part of it! Email your content and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website navigation tip: Some of the tabs at the top of the page have pull down menus that allow you to go directly to your desired destination. For example, click on History and you’ll find My Clark Lake Story, Historical Perspectives and Tributes. If you click on Clark Lake Connections, you’ll get direct access to Crab Races, Garden Angels, and a link to the Clark Lake Yacht Club.
For details on the work of the Foundation, please go to “Standing Up for Clark Lake.”
Contributions to the Clark Lake Spirit Foundation are most welcome and can support a number of lake-oriented organizations and this website. Click here to donate through this website or make out the check to “Clark Lake Spirit Foundation”, noting what it is to benefit, and mail to PO Box 224, Clarklake, MI 49234. The Foundation is a 501c3 and donations are tax-advantaged.