2016 Events at Clark Lake
Note: links will take you to a story highlighting the 2016 event or tell the story of the event by reviewing the 2015 event. As soon as new information is available, the links will update to 2016.
- Spirit Trail Clean Up – Saturday, March 26 at 9 am
- Polar Plunge at Eagle Point – Saturday, January 30
- Ladies Night Out at the Beach Bar, Thursday, May 26, 6 pm
- Memorial Day Parade, Hyde Road (assemble 7:30 – 8 am at old school), Monday, May 30, 8:30 am
- First Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, June 26
- Fourth of July Fireworks at Clark Lake, Sunday, July 3rd
- Learn to Sail Classes, Clark Lake Yacht Club, July 9, 16, 23
- Great American Crab Races, Beach Bar, Sunday through Tuesday, July 10, 11, 12
- Second Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, July 24
- Kids Triathlon, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, July 31
- Run Clark Lake, Ocean Beach Road, Saturday, August 6
- Raft-O-Rama, Sunday, August 7
- Third Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, August 14
- Fourth Open Sail, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Sunday, September 3
- Fall Regatta, Clark Lake Yacht Club, Saturday-Sunday, September 24-25
- Beerfest to support the Spirit Trail, Saturday, October 15, 12 noon – 4 pm
- Ladies Ornament Party, early December, date to be determined
Send additions, deletions or corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org.
–For the latest updates, scroll down to News and Events–
Andy Scott created a video of sights at Clark Lake, seen over the last couple years. Click and enjoy the experience!
Click here for the Big Development Coming to Clark Lake story.
To review some of the highlighted articles from 2015, please click here.
Most new additions to the website are headlined on the Clark Lake Spirit Facebook page. So if you “like” www.clarklakespirit.com on Facebook, you’ll see a headline pop up on your Facebook newsfeed. Then you’ll know to click through to the website to check out the latest.
The special edition of our slide show featuring Eagle Point through three centuries is still available for you to view. It has moved to Historical Perspectives.
This website intends to reflect the heart and soul of Clark Lake. New content is added frequently and you’re invited to be part of it! Email your content and comments to email@example.com.
Website navigation tip: Some of the tabs at the top of the page have pull down menus that allow you to go directly to your desired destination. For example, click on History and you’ll find My Clark Lake Story, Historical Perspectives and Tributes. Raft-O-Rama, Spirit Trail and Run Clark Lake now have their own individual tab. If you click on Clark Lake Connections, you’ll get direct access to Crab Races, Garden Angels, and a link to the websites of the Clark Lake Community Center and Clark Lake Yacht Club.
For details on the work of the Foundation, please go to “Standing Up for Clark Lake.”
Contributions to the Clark Lake Spirit Foundation are most welcome and can support a number of lake-oriented organizations and projects including invasive weed control and this website. Click here to donate through this website or make out the check to “Clark Lake Spirit Foundation”, noting what it is to benefit”, and mail to PO Box 224, Clarklake, MI 49234. The Foundation is a 501c3 and your donations are tax-advantaged.